Sunday, January 6, 2008

2004 Mizuno Friends

Today my Mizuno Friends *Kuma-San* (Bear-like pointy toothed creature) & *Buta-San* (Pig-like sausage armed beast) in 2 different colors arrived!!! These suckers are HUGE! The auction said 10"inches but they are more like 12". They are very overstuff and full of evil! *GRINZ* There's no room in my display case for them. With their arrival they had some news for me! There's MORE stuffed *Mizuno Friends* to collect. There's a CREEPY diapered big eyed baby like thingie called *MOOMIE*. Totally gives me the heebie-jeebies and I LOVE IT! lol... then there's the lumpy lover *PELU*. He's Mizuno's Gigilo from the 3 book series that's all about him. I went ahead and uploaded a pic from the tag. Must find em'! All the stuffies came with mark of Mizuno pendants. SO HAPPY with these!




Released: 11/16/2004

No comments: