Sunday, January 6, 2008

2003 Miznotic NIGHT FANTASY figures

These I simply must post!!! These were my first to get of the *FANTASY* form Junko Mizuno figures. I believe they are the 2nd edition/version of the them, which FEWTURE/ART STORM INC. came out with in 2003. The *FANTASY* figures are quite odd! They mimic the S-D (*SUPER DEFORMED*) cartoon anime image, which tend to be dramatic and over exaggerate ones features. A mix of CHIBI (*BABY*) ALIEN, a swirl of Japanese culture, a touch of 70's DOE-EYED bathroom paintings, and then a sip on whatever "FANTASY" drink that these's babies are toting around in their bottles! Talk about trippy! Did I mention that they are wearing wigs to hide their *FANTASY* plates on their heads? The plates are a plastic flame plate ontop of their foreheads that are translucent. CRAZY!!! LOL... I adore them!





No comments: