Friday, July 30, 2010

Junko Mizuno "Deranged" art show

Okay... so Junko's solo show "Deranged" opens up tomorrow at Merry Karnowky Gallery in LA. The exhibit runs July 31- August 28, 2010. Unfortunately I dropped by the website and checked out the online preview. DAMN!

I couldn't resist, I had to pick up one of her sketches! The image was so much fun with all that was going on... I had to! lol

Wish I could have afforded the painting, but that's not in my budget!

I'll hold off on the reveal of which one I bought until it get's here! Something to look forward to! ::winks::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Junko's new solo exhibition opens Nov 13 at Gallery Nucleus :)
http://www.gallerynucleus.com/gallery/exhibition/247

Miznotic_Assassin said...

Too bad it timed it perfectly for my car to get vandalized. They did $1,800. worth of damage to my MINI cooper.

So I've missed out on this exhibit...

But thank you for thinking of me!
xoxo