Saturday, August 15, 2009

Junko Mizuno Infectious "Full Throttle Witch" MINI Cooper
















The photo's ABOVE are of my car when I first bought it last week (*The "BEFORE" photo's*). I loved it but I just wanted to make it my own... so NOW it's more me! Doesn't she now look more LOVED? ::smiles::

FINALLY got to customize my new MINI Cooper with "Full Throttle Witch" by Junko Mizuno! For now I've only purchased the hood art piece with accessory details. I plan on getting the Witch side panels to complete my look!

So far so good!











4 comments:

Sweet Spectre said...

Wow that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Loving this! tx

Kaio said...

When are you blogging again?
Kisses from London
Kaio
www.meltingduvets.blogspot.com

Miznotic_Assassin said...

Ok... I'm alive and I've got a bunch of reorganizing and blogging to do! lol

Thanks all!