Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beast Tamer Succubus Ltd. edition print




































Ok... so I couldn't shell out the 4 grand for the real painting! But I was so excited that she opted to produce 50 limited edition prints. They are signed and numbered. Mine is #10... :::does happy dance:::

I just got it back from having it professionally framed. So neat!

It's in my spare bedroom above the day bed. Glad I got the glare free glass and various upgrades. It's definately deserving!












Nucleus
30 West Main Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
United States

Exhibit: Tender Succubus

Ran October 6, 2007 - October 27, 2007

3 Artists exhibited: Mizna Wada, Junko Mizuno, Alayna Magnan

Printing Method: 8-Color Process

Paper Type: Watercolor

Features: Limited Edition (50)
Signed & Numbered on Piece

(BEAST TAMER) # 10 out of 50. 24"H X 18"W

No comments: